Acceptance of Terms.
When you access this site (the "Services"), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms described below. If you do not agree to these terms as outlined here, you should exit this site now. If you have any questions about these terms contact: email@example.com.
Copyright, Content & Proprietary Rights.
Everything contained within this site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by JetSetter Travel (hereon 'JetSetter') or the original creator of the material. However, you are free to view, copy, print and distribute material from this site, as long as:
- The material is for information only,
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only,
- Use includes proper attribution and copyright notice of the material's creator.
We, our suppliers, and our users who lawfully post text, messages, information, software, images, audio and video ("Content") on the Services own the property rights to that Content. The Content is protected by international treaties, and by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws and other proprietary rights. For example, we own a copyright in the selection, organization, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content, as well as in our original Content. The look and feel of our color combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements on our Services are our trademarks. You acknowledge that our Services do not give or purport to give medical, legal, financial or other professional advice. Your use of any information from the Services is at your own risk.
Disclaimer on Warranties.
While JetSetter attempts to provide accurate information on this site, it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. JetSetter and other users of the site may change the information on the site at any time without notice.
We provide our Services "as is", "with all faults" and "as available." We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about the Services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES AND ALL SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES DISTRIBUTED THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
Limitation of Liability.
JetSetter is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use (or the inability to use) the material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data, even if JetSetter was advised of the possibilities of such damages.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY, OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT AND OUR SUPPLIERS FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF A SERVICE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES THAT YOU PAID US DURING A ONE-YEAR PERIOD FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE.
WE, OUR PARENT, AND OUR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
While this site may contain links to third-party sites, JetSetter is not responsible for the content of any linked sites. JetSetter provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites.
You may use our Services for lawful purposes only. You may not engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, licensed professional, business or entity, including our employees and agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- offers, promotes or encourages betting or wagering prohibited by law;
- causes damage or impairs our servers or network;
- interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of our Services; or
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to our services, user accounts, computer systems or networks.
You may not transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including e-mails and instant messages) through our Services. You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use our Services to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate immediately your access to our Services and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to our Services, violates these provisions. We may take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining with in our computer or communications networks.
Export of Information and International Use.
The Unites States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.